QUIET, COMFORTABLE AND COOL
Comes with many noticeable benefits, like tough construction and energy-efficient operation. But one thing you won’t notice is when it’s running, because the XL16i series is the quietest of all our single-stage systems.
Efficient and economical performance
The XL16i’s SEER rating of up to 18.0 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort, and increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
The XL16i features the lowest sound level of all Trane single-stage systems.*
4TTX5061E is a two-stage system.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on.
The XL16i includes:
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ II top
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Low sound with advanced fan system and sound insulators on compressors (on select models)